Candle House Fire in Claremont
When we received a frantic call from this homeowner, we immediately left to the scene. We inspected where the incident had happened and assessed what the fire had done to his home. It started in one of the bedrooms from a candle left burning, which spread to the living room and destroyed everything in its path. With caring hearts, we gave this owner and his family a fair assessment of all fire damage and helped him out with any questions he had for us. After our experts fully removed all soot, ash and smoke from the surfaces, we knew that the routine cleaning and repair was all this home needed to start over again.
The comparison of the before and after was very impressive, according to the homeowner. This comment alone put a smile on our faces; glad we could help. Accidents happen, if you have experienced recent fire damage, give us a call at 909-399-9057 today.